Saturday, October 30, 2010

So Slow

Everyone still seems to be moving in slow motion on our move. Aaaargh! I also get the feeling that we will need more trips to get everything out of the house. We're loading a second POD, but I think we'll only get the living room, dining room, and maybe one of the bedrooms in before needing more space. I need to check to see if I can get an emergency U-Haul to finish up.

The POD didn't arrive until almost 3 PM, but we were expecting it before noon. I never even got out to the ranch today. Marian (Lazy J Ranch) picked up the horses a bit later. I'm actually feeling a bit off today, accidentally drinking more coffee than I realized, having a caffeine rush, anxiousness, then a major letdown. It is also remotely possible that I'm feeling my age a bit.

Jesse says we need to rent a jackhammer to finish the trenching. We are quickly running out of funds, I fear. Fortunately, payday is Monday, but even with that, things will be tight.

Feeling old, Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment