Monday, October 4, 2010

AAAARRRRGGGG!!!

This is really frustrating! Everybody else on my dirt road has one trash company, but I'm lucky enough to have my property in the annexed city of Lake Elsinore! The trouble is, you can't get to Lake Elsinore without going through Perris (obviously not France!) Trash company #2 can't find me either, and I'm waiting for them to get back to me so I can get some service. Right now, we need a dumpster to haul off deconstruction materials (old drywall, carpet, & other trash.) I'm sitting in Lake Elsinore city hall getting a printout to take to the city trash company. The annexation map shows that I'm the only one in my area in the city. (Take a deep breath.)

I'm also in trouble with my son for publicly posting that the drywall nails and screws also have to come out. Samuel, if you are reading this, "Thank you for all your good, hard work in taking out the drywall. I truly appreciate your efforts and family contributions. I'm sorry for posting negative feelings on your work."

More adventures to come!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment