Monday, October 4, 2010

My Kitchen

Today we started demolishing the kitchen of our homestead, in the process we took off the security covers on the windows and I could see the view. One is up the mountain and the other is across the future orchard to the road.  I like both. I will be able to see the horses and watch for kids and grandkids driving in.

Todays purchases included a shotgun and a sledge hammer. The shotgun is for chasing off coyotes and other invaders.  The sledge hammer for the rest of the demolition in the kitchen and bathroom.
1004001242.jpg

2 comments:

  1. A shotgun and sledgehammer- that's awesome! You could have just asked Karen for one of Dad's old shotguns. She has them in the safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, NOW you tell me. Bring it down on girls day.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete